- This event has passed.
Annual DAHTA Solon Springs Bird Sanctuary Ride
September 15 @ 10:00 am - September 17 @ 7:00 pm$10.00
Please RSVP to Dawn Johnson by text 218 390 0141, or email email@example.com if you are coming and how many people in your group.
- Current Members (dues up-to-date): No charge.
- Non-Members: Become an annual member for $20/single or $25/family
If we do not have enough people coming, we will have to cancel. It costs $300 for Friday to Sunday. This includes the clubhouse and camping.
Saturday night potluck! Bring a dish to share. Campfire, possible moonlight ride. Plan for a fun weekend!
RIDE PLANS: (Pick one, two or all! Whatever fits your life.)
- Saturday, Sept. 15 short early ride at 10 a.m. (pack a lunch or snack!)
- Saturday, Sept. 15 longer afternoon ride 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 15 long early ride at 10 a.m. (or after horse chores, whatever comes first)
- Bring your own horse camping rig – there are some electrical hook-ups
- BYO bedding to stay in open room lodge (cot or air mattress)
- Kitchen for cooking
- Covered picnic area
- 14 double horse tie stalls and 8 corrals that can hold up to 4 horses (that get along)
- $10 per horse per day collected that weekend (stall or no stall)
- Bring proof of negative coggins
- BYO Hay. Water available.
- No stallions!
- Dogs are free
ABOUT THE TRAILS: 14 miles of designated horse trails; sandy trails, easy on the hooves